Apple released iOS 8 on Wednesday, September 17th. It is the largest update to the software that runs your iPhone & iPad to date!
Update Via Software Update From Device (Preferred)
Update your device using iTunes
If you can’t update wirelessly, or if you want to update with iTunes, follow the steps below.
- Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
- Plug in your device to your computer.
- In iTunes, select your device.
- In the Summary pane, click "Check for Update."
- Click "Download and Update."
- Follow instructions in 2nd half of video above