November 3rd thru 9th visit your local Target Mobility store and trade in any iPad for at least $200 to use towards the purchase of a new iPad.
- Step 1: Find your local Target mobility store by clicking here
- Step 2: Your device will be appraised in-store at the mobility kiosk.
- Step 3: $200 minimum promotional credit will be issued on a Target Trade-In Gift Card and is redeemable in any Target store.
If you have an original iPad or the iPad 2 and you were thinking about upgrading to the iPad Air this is a good deal. You can't get $200 from anyone for the origial iPad.
A couple of my clients who have taken advantage of this promotion this week brought it to my attention and I thought it was worth sharing. ACT FAST BECAUSE THE PROMOTION ENDS ON NOVEMBER 9th!
If you are going to take advantage of this offer, make sure that your iPad is backed up to iCloud.
From Apple's website:
iCloud automatically backs up the most important data on your device using iOS 5 or later. After you have enabled Backup on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in Settings > iCloud > Backup & Storage, it will run on a daily basis as long as your device is:
- Connected to the Internet over Wi-Fi
- Connected to a power source
- Screen locked
You can also back up manually whenever your device is connected to the Internet over Wi-Fi by choosing Back Up Now from Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
You will also want to delete your iPad before you turn it over to Target.
From Apple's website:
- Back up your device.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- This will completely erase your device and turn off iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Game Center, and other services.
- If you are using iOS 7 and have Find My iPhone turned on, your Apple ID and password will be required. After you provide your password, the device will be erased and removed from your account so that the next owner can activate it.
- Contact your carrier for guidance on transferring service to the new owner.
- When the device is turned on for the first time by the new owner, Setup Assistant will guide them through the setup process.
Important: Do not manually delete contacts, calendars, reminders, documents, photo streams, or any other iCloud data while signed in to your iCloud account, or the content will also be deleted from the iCloud servers and all of your iCloud devices.
If you appreciate the free content on NiceGuyTechnology.com please support Mike by shopping on Amazon. If you click on the link and buy something, Mike will receive a small percentage of your purchase and it won't cost you any extra! Thanks for your consideration!